We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into functional requirements, and work with Design and User Research teams to create prototypes and final designs
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Provide input into product launches while working with related FBS teams
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven working experience in product management, product planning or program management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree
- Experience in real estate industry is definitely a plus
- Comfortable working in a remote capacity if you are not located in Fargo, ND.
Here at FBS, our software products drive our success. Hiring the best and the brightest means we pay competitively, have strong healthcare benefits, provide a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment and enjoy the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals. Your peers aren’t co-workers, they’re owners; FBS is 100% employee-owned. That means each of them earns company stock in addition to their salaries for maintaining the company’s growth and success. There’s no bureaucracy and no red tape; just a solid team of experts who love coming to work, getting things done and making customers happy every day.
At FBS, recently named a Top 25 2019 Small Giant Company, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation, and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty, and risk of a start-up. As an owner at FBS, you actually do get out what you’ve put in. So if you are looking for a place where your creativity, knowledge, and software quality assurance expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in a team of passionate, intelligent and fun folks, we encourage you to apply.