Marketing/Product Marketing Coordinator
You: Marketing ninja; a hybrid talent with strong graphic design and writing skills who can create and deliver compelling mar-comm via a variety of mediums to a broad, varied customer audience. Experience in position(s) where it was your responsibility to understand the client, launch and/or market products, drive demand and get engagement by showing and telling the story. Designer and author, you are well spoken/written with the ability to compel visually. You’re fast-learning, resourceful, technically astute, self-initiating and super passionate about marketing; specifically demand generation and user-engagement. A strong collaborator, capable of working with a wide variety of personalities harmoniously, you’re seeking a role where you bring your awesomeness to the table, adding measurable value to the team and company in a rewarding environment.
The Position: Mid-level marketing graphic design responsibilities w/ high % of workload dedicated to product marketing: understanding software features being delivered and then developing, designing and delivering what’s necessary for a successful launch to our software subscribers.
- You’ll craft both written content (email announcements, video scripts, social posts) and visually design emails, social posts, etc.
- Attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into user-level-benefits visually and in writing is necessary for success.
- You’ll need 3-5 years experience in a position with similar results-requirements
- Mastery of Adobe CS.
- Light web experience (WordPress, Siteleaf, HTML)
- Experience executing a tiered social media plan
- Video editing, production experience and / or real estate software marketing experience are a plus, not a must.
- Ideally, you’re in / around greater Fargo area.
Us: We’re FBS – a 100% employee-owned, Fargo-based real estate technology company built on a culture of freedom, opportunity and respect. While we’ve been around for nearly 40 years, as a 100% employee owned company, our environment is results-forward and entrepreneurial. Collaboration, communication and creativity are valued. Expect competitive pay, ownership benefits, great healthcare benefits and a professional-yet-casual work environment. The marketing team believes in learning together, wow-ing customers (internal and external) and most of all, delivering meaningful and memorable in everything we do.
Timing: Ready when you are! Send an email to email@example.com that shows and tells us about you and your experience, accomplishments and desired income.