Data Integration Specialist
Want to apply your organizational and analytical expertise in a team environment that values your contribution and gives you the freedom to create and the resources to get the job done while having true ownership in a growing company that’s been leading real estate innovation for more than 40 years? At FBS, the creator of real estate software Flexmls, it’s all possible. We’re 100% employee owned and looking for a select Data Integration Specialist to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be working with new and prospective customers to convert and load data from their existing MLS (multiple listing service) databases into our core databases. FBS’s continued revenue growth relies on successful conversions of this data as customers migrate to our platform. As our product portfolio continues to grow, the ability to bring in more data from varied sources continues to increase.
- Coordinate and plan schedules regarding system conversion projects of varying sizes, managing the needs and available resources of multiple groups.
- Drive system conversion projects from start to finish, recruiting help and assistance in particular areas as needed.
- Work with many different sources of real estate data (listings, user and consumer data, etc.) with the ability to make sense of it and draw parallels between different formats and styles of data representation.
- Analyze procedures, processes, and tools to identify shortcomings and improvements with the goal of improving efficiencies and timelines of future projects.
- Create effective data analysis and coordination processes to prepare, collaborate on and share clear, specific steps that require action.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal collaboration skills to solve problems in a team environment
- Ability to work independently without the need for constant supervision
- Experience with one or more databases (DB2 and Postgres preferred but not required)
- Programming experience a plus but not required
- Understanding of general concepts typical with SaaS applications
- Ability to maintain organization of multiple projects and processes concurrently
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee, and 401k
- “Pick 6” long weekend program
- 100% employee owned
- 2 weeks vacation plus 5 floating and 5 fixed days off
- Hardware and tools
- Books and other learning materials
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Smart, passionate co-workers
- Ownership culture
Here at FBS, our software products drive our success. Hiring the best and the brightest means we pay competitively, have strong health care benefits, provide a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment and enjoy the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals. Your peers aren’t co-workers, they’re owners; FBS is 100% employee-owned. That means you and your co-workers earn company stock in addition to your salaries for maintaining the company’s growth and success. There’s no bureaucracy and no red tape; just a solid team of experts who love coming to work, getting things done and making customers happy every day. At FBS, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation, and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty, and risk of a start-up. As an owner at FBS, you actually do get out what you put in. We’ve also been named a Top 25 2019 Small Giant Company by the Forbes Small Giants Community.
So if you are looking for a place where your creativity, knowledge, and analytical expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in a team of passionate, intelligent and fun folks, we encourage you to apply.