Customer Success Director for New Product
FBS is seeking a Customer Success Director to define and execute on a Customer Success plan for a new software product being developed by FBS for real estate multiple listing services. FBS is a leader in developing software and solutions for real estate multiple listing services for over 40 years, and is very focused on helping MLSs make the real estate market work. The new product we’re developing and for which we need this position is an exciting opportunity to further our mission and that of our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Define, hire, and manage the Customer Success team.
- Define and manage on-boarding processes for enterprise deployments of the new software product, including training and materials needed.
- Define the goals and activities needed for broad adoption of the software by end users of the enterprise customers.
- Work collaboratively with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to create success and adoption by customers.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Enable successful roll-out of the product to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as product advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Marshall resources across the company as needed to support customer needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience deploying and growing adoption of enterprise and mobile application software.
- Experience leading a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or Project Management team or department.
- Experience in real estate or multiple listing software is a strong benefit but not a requirement.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
Here at FBS, our software products drive our success. In fact, we’re one of the top three vendors in the world for MLS software and growing fast. Hiring the best and the brightest means we pay competitively, have strong healthcare benefits, provide a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment (both local and remote) and enjoy the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals. Your peers aren’t co-workers, they’re owners; FBS is 100% employee owned. That means each employee-owner earns company stock in addition to their salaries for maintaining the company’s growth and success. There’s no bureaucracy and no red tape; just a solid team of experts who love coming to work, getting things done and making customers happy every day.
At FBS, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty and risk of a start-up. As an owner at FBS, you actually do get out what you’ve put in. If you are looking for a place where your creativity, knowledge and expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in a team of passionate, intelligent, and fun folks, we encourage you to apply by submitting by your resume and explanation of why you think you’re a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.