My Most Used Sites
Jan 5, 2009 | Michael Wurzer
- Self-hosted Confluence by Atlassian — This is our intranet at FBS and where I spend most of my time on a daily basis.
- Self-hosted Jira by Atlassian — Our issue tracker, which I engage with mostly through Atlassian’s very cool email commenting function.
- Cacti — which we use to track performance metrics for our flexmls Web system.
- flexmls Web — this is the app we develop, and I spend quite a bit of time there every day.
- NetSuite — Gotta keep track of those financials!
- WordPress — The software that runs the FBS Blog.
- Gmail and Apple Mail.
- Google Reader.
- Twitter and Twitpic.
- Monster — This has only been recently as we’re looking for some new hires.
I don’t use Facebook or LinkedIn enough to warrant putting them on the list. I also could mention my Blackberry Pearl as a tool, but that’s sort of like saying oxygen is a tool. What are your most used sites?