Technical Support Representative
FBS is a 100% employee-owned, innovative real estate software company that has been leading the industry for over 30 years. Our team of owners is looking for individuals who love solving problems and helping our clients reach their goals. We understand our success is directly related to our clients’ success, and are dedicated to listening and providing solutions in a timely manner with a focus on their particular needs. We are looking for energetic, confident individuals who love coming to work, getting things done and making people happy every day. We pay competitively (and each employee owner earns company stock as the company grows), have strong health care benefits, enjoy a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment and the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals.
If you’re interested in this position please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide effective, responsive Help Desk support and technical assistance to remote users. Provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone, e-mail and other electronic medium. Provide training to clients in the use of the system and applications as related to the Internet. Support clients by exercising good judgement regarding the urgency of their concerns or questions, through the use of effective problem resolution, recognition and research methods. Provide follow-up to ensure that requests have been satisfactorily met. Identify and correct or advise on operational issues involving conflicts with third-party software.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Internet-related applications such as e-mail clients and web browsers
- Experience with computer software and hardware issues
- Ability to work independently or with a team to solve problems
- Effectively organize and manage workload, including multi-tasking and maintaining professionalism in stressful situations
- Ability to solve practical problems where limited standardization exists and interpret a variety of instruction sets
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary with experience
- Technical degree with customer-service experience preferred
Work hours are 12PM-9PM, Monday – Friday. No travel is required at this time.