Talent and Employee Development Manager- Human Resources
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Partners with leaders of departments to advise on HR-related matters, including organizational design, talent management, employee-owner metrics, staff engagement, and performance management.
- Assist managers with succession planning and development discussions.
- Create and execute a training program for leadership development within FBS.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees relative to policy administration and interpretation.
- Create and Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys, consults with managers in all job or salary related issues.
- Conducts investigations as needed.
- Administers job posting system.
- Recruits, interviews, and participates in the hiring selection process.
- Help coordinate employee events and employee recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field; 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist, Specialist, or Trainer;
- Preference given for experience within an employee-owned company;
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork;
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment regulations;
- SHRM Certification is desirable
We’re FBS – a 100% employee-owned, Fargo-based real estate technology company built on a culture of freedom, opportunity and respect. This year, we received recognition as a Forbes Small Giants Company, acknowledging our people and purpose-before-profit culture. While we’ve been around for over 40 years, as a 100% employee-owned company, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation, and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty, and risk of a start-up. Collaboration, communication and creativity are valued.