Announcing Flexmls for Android Available January 12 and a New Video Overview of the Flexmls Mobile Suite
I’m excited to announce two related things: first, a new video we had produced explaining our overall Flexmls Mobile Suite of products; and second, the availability of Flexmls for Android next Monday, January 12 (check out our webinar scheduled for launch day!), as the latest addition to our Mobile Suite.
Here’s the video explaining our Flexmls Mobile Suite:
And here’s a video highlighting the features of Flexmls for Android:
Flexmls for Android has the same core feature set as Flexmls for iPhone, namely:
- Search — One tap search to find listings nearby your current location or draw on the map to narrow your search. Filter your searches using the same quick search templates setup in Flexmls Web.
- MLS# and Address Searches — Easy to use MLS# and Address searches.
- Hot Sheet — Run the hot sheet to stay up to date.
- Gallery, List, and Map Views – Scroll through search results and see all photos for each listing in a gallery view. See listings on list and map views.
- Detail View – Access all the details for each listing, including showing information, documents, supplement, and more.
- Action Bar – Each listing has an action bar so users can quickly recommend the listing to a client, save to a cart, share by email and see showing and agent information.
- Contacts and Carts – View and manage your contacts and listings.
- Data Sync With Flexmls Web – Your searches, contacts, and carts all sync with Flexmls Web.
- Quick Launch — The same powerful and easy to use Quick Launch available in Flexmls Web, allowing you to search for listings, contacts, other MLS members, and more through one simple text box.
Flexmls for Android also includes a new feature called map clusters. Map clusters group large sets of listings together into clusters to make the map easier to navigate and particularly zoom in. (For developers reading this, we’ve also made map clusters available in the Spark API.) If map clusters prove successful in Flexmls for Android, we’ll be adding them to all of our products.
We hope all of our Android users enjoy and are productive with Flexmls for Android (don’t forget to check out our webinar on launch day this coming Monday!) and look forward to continuing to build out our Flexmls Mobile Suite in the coming year!